Learn how you can get involved and advocate for yourself, family, and friends.
A practical, hands-on approach to talking with elected officials.
Who should attend?
- Parents, family members, and siblings
- Consumers and self-advocates
- Providers and service coordinators
- Concerned community members
Come and learn:
- How legislation impacts disability services
- How to build a relationship with elected officials
- Influencing legislative decisions
- How to tell your story
- Importance of champions and how to become one